Thursday, August 03, 2017

Space Marine Bolter Round - "Life Size Prop"

I've been looking for a nice 40k related desk ornament for some time and recently whilst taking a dabble in the world of 3d printing (more on that in a future post) I came across a seller on Shapeways offering Space Marine Bolter Round Pendants, in both traitor and loyalist.

Given I was putting an order in for some other bits I decided to pick one up as they were only about a fiver. I did make a mistake ordering and didn't order the "Polished" version so it turned up a bit grainy but looked good.




(my new favourite paint used for scale)


The model when it arrived was plain white plastic and as mentioned slightly grainy in texture but overall I was pleased. After a touch of undercoat and some paints I am quite pleased with the outcome.



Personally if I was to order a new one I would ensure I got the polished one but as they look better painted it doesn't matter what colour you order.

The pendants can be found here: Uber Bolter Coolness

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails